100% RECORD

Forums Non Football Stuff 100% RECORD

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

70% and a historic win in the first game between the clubs at St Helens new ground. Maybe the bloke will last the season ;-)

the otterthe otter
    Player

Yet again within minutes of a warrior victory your thoughts turn to Wigan Athletic. I don’t know whether to feel flattered or just sad that somebody can be so obsessed by something that you will no doubt claim means nothing to you.

But yet again, within minutes of a Warriors defeat the most boring man in the world cant wait to get on this thread. I support both so i have a considered approach to the subject. It’s easy, Just do away with the thread and stop trying to score brownie points against each other because no one will ever win. This thread could reach page 127 and the same dribble will be on every page. Getting a life is a much better suggestion.

Hindley blueHindley blue
      Player
        But yet again, within minutes of a Warriors defeat the most boring man in the world cant wait to get on this thread. I support both so i have a considered approach to the subject. It’s easy, Just do away with the thread and stop trying to score brownie points against each other because no one will ever win. This thread could reach page 127 and the same dribble will be on every page. Getting a life is a much better suggestion.

If you support both yosser you will understand my hatred of the Chubbies. I have supported the Tics since I was a kid and have grown up with tons of abuse from the Worriers, rugby town and all that shit. So forgive me if I have no time for the barstewards and will not shed a tear when the third rate piss poor sport crawls back under the rock from whence it came.

Rant over :evil:

Anonymous

If you support both yosser you will understand my hatred of the Chubbies. I have supported the Tics since I was a kid and have grown up with tons of abuse from the Worriers, rugby town and all that shit. So forgive me if I have no time for the barstewards and will not shed a tear when the third rate piss poor sport crawls back under the rock from whence it came.

Rant over :evil:[/quote]

The sport is in danger of imploding according to the saints chairman goodpost goodpost

Hindley blueHindley blue
          Player

Rant over :evil:[/quote]

The sport is in danger of imploding according to the saints chairman goodpost goodpost[/quote]

And who said that God doesn’t exist :P

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 100% RECORD