100% RECORD

Forums Non Football Stuff 100% RECORD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Nice to see Shane Warne take a leaf out of Bobbie’s and rest his 4 best players against the bottom of the league goodpost goodpost goodpost

There’s someone below you in the Premier League? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jrfatfanjrfatfan
    Player

Nice to see Shane Warne take a leaf out of Bobbie’s and rest his 4 best players against the bottom of the league goodpost goodpost goodpost

There’s someone below you in the Premier League? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Have you forgot to calculate your winning percentage this week egg boy? :cheer:

Thought our result at home to Swansea last week was a bad un but the chubsters yesterday…..laughing stock of egg throwing!! LMFHO.

From Matlock to ManU
      What a journey!

Its back at 66.67%.

Which is almost 5 times what Manuel’s win % is for this season.

Anonymous

Imust say the chubsters cant take a defeat these days

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=521642

I think you’ll find they can. What has irked just about everyone on there is the team selection, which was bad judgement at best, and downright disrespectful at worst.

Still, playing your 2nd string against the bottom of the league is hardly something you are likely to see, considering where you are placed…

jrfatfanjrfatfan
        Player
          Its back at 66.67%.

Which is almost 5 times what Manuel’s win % is for this season.

Trying to compare rugby to football, you are really having a laugh. :lol:

Sounded like it was a great game, pity there was only 7,357 bothered turning up. :whistle:

The soup or leak is dying on its arse and Mr Wane has obviously helped his old pal out by throwing the points. I bet the bookies round Wigan have taken a right good stuffing from the steroid pumped up Chubsters wearing shirts 3 sizes too small. How many did the “Vikings” get start?
          Funny as foook. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/rofl5.gif%5B/IMG

From Matlock to ManU
          What a journey!

jrfatfanjrfatfan
          Player

A 66% winning record and after just a handful of games he’s not the man for the job. goodpost

At least the D/S on here gave Bobby best part of a season before slagging him off. :woohoo:

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=521642

From Matlock to ManU
            What a journey!

Anonymous

There’s someone below you in the Premier League? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Yea a know …..Wolves

speaking of Wolves whats Shane Warnes percentage now ?

Up the Wolves :lol:

Seems the Wolves got beaten tonight – unlucky.

Oh, and so did Salford, but I guess you dont want to talk about that either… :lol:

the otterthe otter
              Player

How sad. Within a few minutes of a win you’re on a Latics board.

Anonymous

Yes indeed I believe the roads were empty between salford and wiggin

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                  Player

The only empty thing of note is lord of the pies yed. :dry:

From Matlock to ManU
                    What a journey!

Yes indeed I believe the roads were empty between salford and wiggin[/quote]

I guess the roads from Warrington were a bit more congested, but then again you probably wouldnt have even brought the thread up again if I hadn’t!

So, is the soccerball’s longer than 7 month winless run at the DW going to be broken today?

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                    Player

I guess the roads from Warrington were a bit more congested, but then again you probably wouldnt have even brought the thread up again if I hadn’t!

So, is the soccerball’s longer than 7 month winless run at the DW going to be broken today?[/quote]

yeh nar fek orf!! :P

From Matlock to ManU
                      What a journey!

Anonymous

So, is the soccerball’s longer than 7 month winless run at the DW going to be broken today?[/quote]

When will you learn eh incidentally I read the chubbie report today int Daily mirror after finding it inbetween cycling and badminton about 100 words i think :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 100% RECORD