17 banned.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 17 banned.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    acefaceaaron yates
    Player

goodpost NICE ONE MATE CHEERS

MickyCMike
      Player
        here you go m8 ,this is more like what actually went on :-

http://thisnorthernsoul.co.uk/2012/02/17/ban-these-vicious-thugs-from-the-reebok/?

Just got back, and read that ******…..excuse of a report…..(link supplied from bing). Please tell me ** ***** ******* ** *** *** as I stopped reading after half of it………..************ there wasn’t an end.

Is this the best a ‘supporters’ group can come up with?

Oh!…..by the way it was linked……from another site; again.

jimmytJimmyT
        Player

Oh dear been drinking again had we Micky?

Perhaps you might like to tell me exactly what was so wrong with it (in Plain English) instead of that pile of gibberish that you have just spewed out?

I wrote it under duress as it happens after quite a few people asked me to as they thought I might be able to articulate the situation facing many Wigan Athletic fans who travel away from home. Not just at Bolton but Newcastle, Sunderland, West Brom and Villa alone this season.

I’ve had several phone calls off long standing fans who are threatening not to go any more because of the club’s reaction to events. One lad who is as diehard as they come and a mate of JPH brings coachloads of kids to home games from Aspull has had his 16 year old son and his 15 year old nephew chucked out and arrested for nothing other than singing/standing up. These are real people Micky, not cyber warriors in Micky’s world.

I put my heart and soul into Wigan Athletic supporting the club and supporting the fans, a little less so these days as I have a family. Somebody needs to stick up for the fans in these situations and I don’t see anyone else doing it (no offence meant, just a fact) As you can see from the comments, many more fans have given their own view of events comdemning the behaviour of the stewards including several Bolton fans. I suppose they’re all ******* ****** in Micky’s world too are they? I’ve had many emails/comments/tweets/texts/phone calls since it was published thanking me for doing so almost 100% in agreement with the article which leads me to believe the only problem that you really have with the article is with the person who wrote it.

Are you saying it is right for a girl to be thrown out of a ground leaving her 13 year old brother behind?
          Is it right for stewards to physically assault a man wearing a neck brace?
          Is is right that a man can get thrown out of a football ground because he’s stood in the aisle because someone else is sat in his seat?

This is nothing to do with an idiot throwing a flare, these are real Wigan Athletic fans Micky in the real world and I’m simply telling their side of the story.

So we can only conclude that Micky had a bit too much sherry last night and decided to launch a personal attack on me. I merely wrote up the views of many so are they all ******* ****** like me then? These are people who have supported the club for decades, you’re in danger of offending a lot of people here. I can appreciate not everyone likes me on here but I know a lot more people than you do after putting my heart and soul into running Cockney Latic for many years. You just a bad keyboard warriors with hatred and envy stamped all over your late night tirades. Please don’t slag me off without having the balls to explain what has caused you so much offence.

filmossfilmoss
          Player

If indeed the stewards behaved in this way then surly the club should file a complaint to the Barclay’s premier league. There will be enough cctv footage for the powers that be to come to a decision on who was at fault. I personally think it could be a case of 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other but even scenarios like that can be avoided !

pemblue 1932pemblue 1932
            Player

quite a few stewards work both the reebok and the dw which is about reet as they are always having a pop at away fans in the north stand. almost every game you see them marching up the steps and chucking someone out. have a look saturday.

DickDastrdlyDickDastrdly
              Player

here you go m8 ,this is more like what actually went on :-

http://thisnorthernsoul.co.uk/2012/02/17/ban-these-vicious-thugs-from-the-reebok/?

Just got back, and read that ******…..excuse of a report…..(link supplied from bing). Please tell me ** ***** ******* ** *** *** as I stopped reading after half of it………..************ there wasn’t an end.

Is this the best a ‘supporters’ group can come up with?

Oh!…..by the way it was linked……from another site; again.[/quote]

:lol:

bronxbomberRON HUNT
                Player

What if anything has happened to the Aston Villa fans who set off flares at the D.W.?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 17 banned.