29 years ago today

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 29 years ago today

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

You do know that EVERYBODY associated with Wigan Athetic who has an ounce of intelligence, and knows of you, thinks you’re an absolute lunatic, don’t you?

And those that aren’t associated just think you’re a cock.[/quote]

Your opinion matters less than his.

Wtf.
    Only paid short visits recently and I seem to recall some time ago that yo men had no intention of replying to each other’s posts, what the fuck happened boys?

As said before I know both of yo men so have no allegiance with either, you are both good guys.

Good luck boys and if you both care for a drink in the brick pre. Our first home game let me know. That’s if the brick is still open.

You’re right John, life’s too short.

We haven’t met, but we did have a few pleasant and grown-up phone conversations around the time of the FA Cup win. Then he came on my Facebook page acting like a cock and embarrassed and annoyed me in front of my close friends and family. It is irrelevant if he understands why it annoyed me so much or whether it was intentional or not. (one thing’s for sure, it had rag all to do with Manchester United!!)

I actually don’t believe it was intentional and so, having said my bit, I’m prepared to let it go now, not least because everyone else must be thoroughly bored with it. I’ll stop short of apologising because I have done absolutely nothing wrong, but there’s an olive branch out there – let’s see if he’s man enough to take it.

You do know that EVERYBODY associated with Wigan Athetic who has an ounce of intelligence, and knows of you, thinks you’re an absolute lunatic, don’t you?

Your opinion matters less than his.[/quote]

I took that to be aimed at me mate, but thanks for taking the hit.

This is getting me in the mood for the big fight later…

Griff Groves V Loudmouth Froch :woohoo:

That’s quite apt because he does actually wear a froch ;)

I took that to be aimed at me mate, but thanks for taking the hit.[/quote]

I wasn’t sure to be fair, but I’m happy to take it ;)

So, are we playing nicely now?

Wtf.
    Only paid short visits recently and I seem to recall some time ago that yo men had no intention of replying to each other’s posts, what the fuck happened boys?

As said before I know both of yo men so have no allegiance with either, you are both good guys.

Good luck boys and if you both care for a drink in the brick pre. Our first home game let me know. That’s if the brick is still open.

You’re right John, life’s too short.

We haven’t met, but we did have a few pleasant and grown-up phone conversations around the time of the FA Cup win. Then he came on my Facebook page acting like a cock and embarrassed and annoyed me in front of my close friends and family. It is irrelevant if he understands why it annoyed me so much or whether it was intentional or not. (one thing’s for sure, it had rag all to do with Manchester United!!)

I actually don’t believe it was intentional and so, having said my bit, I’m prepared to let it go now, not least because everyone else must be thoroughly bored with it. I’ll stop short of apologising because I have done absolutely nothing wrong, but there’s an olive branch out there – let’s see if he’s man enough to take it.[/quote]

That’s the trouble with you griff, I explained to you about Facebook, to this date I have probably made less than 100 posts/tweets/statements or whatever they are called on the whole Facebook network, I have no idea about etiquette on there.

I can’t even tell you why the rubbish you was writing(in my opinion) even appeared on what I now know as ‘my page’, but it did so I responded with one throw away remark, based on your anti Liverpool ranting and somthing someone once told me about you I made that remark – once a united fan always a united fan – full stop nothing else and we both that is a true fact.
    Your reaction was pathetic, you brought it on this open forum, you even created a thread to start your attack with a barrage of nasty personal insults, something you always resort to, even in this thread you continue to abuse me personally.
    Then you claim to offer an olive branch, truth is that is shit and we both know that as well.
    I repeat you are a nasty cyber bully and I will state again I have never backed down to bullies, I won’t start now.

I took that to be aimed at me mate, but thanks for taking the hit.[/quote]

I wasn’t sure to be fair, but I’m happy to take it ;)

So, are we playing nicely now?[/quote]

That’s entirely up to you,I’ve had mysay and will leave it at that, you can carry on thinking of insults to abuse posters on here with every time they disagree with you.

OK, well as long as we all know where we stand.

And I actually thought you’d be man enough.

Well, I tried Arky but I guess leopards and spots, and all that.

OK, well as long as we all know where we stand.

And I actually thought you’d be man enough.

Well, I tried Arky but I guess leopards and spots, and all that.

Man enough? You tried?

Do you think a tirade of personal insults is OK because you decide to “offer an olive branch” there is only one person not man enough if you think you “tried”

Ah well I tried as well.
    Anyway I’m off on a plane today so fck it.
    Good luck boys.

Oh yes and try to grow up the pair of you eh.

Ah well I tried as well.
    Anyway I’m off on a plane today so fck it.
    Good luck boys.

Oh yes and try to grow up the pair of you eh.

Have a good holiday John see you in August

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 29 years ago today