4 nations world cup 2013

Forums Non Football Stuff 4 nations world cup 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

enough said really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . i’ll have £100 on australia, for a shock………….boring

landgatebluelandgateblue
      Player
        enough said really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . i’ll have £100 on australia, for a shock………….boring

Do you not get bored of goading mutty/mcgoose?

Anonymous

Do you not get bored of goading mutty/mcgoose?[/quote]

Dont think he will post for a bit seeing his team lost saturday and 37000 booing mackems love brucie :ohmy: :woohoo: :woohoo:

landgatebluelandgateblue
          Player

Dont think he will post for a bit seeing his team lost saturday and 37000 booing mackems love brucie :ohmy: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil:

Yeah where as he gone? I’ve not done any stains bating for ages! A Wan.k stain stroke Makem Fan. What a strange individual. He must be hiding away in his den licking his wounds. :lol:

Anonymous

Nope sweetpea, or hardrain. You missed him off. Guarantee they all come back on here saturday neet after arsenal game. We can’t have one of the most famous teams in the world playing wendyball in the council’s rugby back garden now can we. Especially being shown on foreign channels all across the WORLD. Reaching countries that the tubbers have never even heard of.

They’ll want a piece of the pie on saturday “excuse the pun”, they don’t get games like this in dewsbury league.

COME ON WIGAN

mcgooseMcGoose
              Player

Almost as much a foregone conclusion as to who will win the Scottish Premier League year after year.

And until Man City & Chelski inherited sugar daddies, the most interesting bet you could get was who would finish 2nd in the premiership behind Man Utd.

If they win it this year, I wonder what odds will be available on Man City being 2012/13 premiership winners? I doubt they’ll be good enough to tempt me to part with my cash.

As you are into odds Mr Rodelleganailbarqueen what’s your odds on over 60,000 turning up at the DW for the next 3 home games against Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool.

filmossfilmoss
                Player

Almost as much a foregone conclusion as to who will win the Scottish Premier League year after year.

And until Man City & Chelski inherited sugar daddies, the most interesting bet you could get was who would finish 2nd in the premiership behind Man Utd.

If they win it this year, I wonder what odds will be available on Man City being 2012/13 premiership winners? I doubt they’ll be good enough to tempt me to part with my cash.

As you are into odds Mr Rodelleganailbarqueen what’s your odds on over 60,000 turning up at the DW for the next 3 home games against Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool.[/quote]

I would say quite high ! Say 10-1 ! I will say roughly 54000 !

filmossfilmoss
                  Player

The Worriers with an average crowd of 15,388 ( Data taken from all 17 games played at DW last season ) would do well to get 40,000 for 3 similar fixtures. ( Data taken from their respective games against 5th 6th and 7th in Super League )! As they played Catalan twice at DW I added 4 games attendances , divided by 4 and then multiplied by 3 after all I had to get their figures up by including a big play off game against Catalan !!!
                    Incidentally, if I don’t count that massive play off gate it would be 44,000 !! Now which is the bigger sport in Wigan again !!

Anonymous

As you are into odds Mr Rodelleganailbarqueen what’s your odds on over 60,000 turning up at the DW for the next 3 home games against Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool.[/quote]

You just worry about completing the building work for your new stadia for your “world” cup……….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

There will be more than 12,183 for each game – odds = 1/40 :P.
                        Even though it’s more or less £30 for each game and two of them are on t.v.
                        You should tag along Mc’rahrah, and watch the biggest sport in the world, shown around the world too.
                        (not a yorkshire village in sight) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Anonymous

+

=

(On his way to IRELAND for the ENGLAND world cup 2013)

mcgooseMcGoose
                          Player

But their three games against three of the biggest clubs (Saints, Wire & Leeds)drew in 61539.

Surely the visits of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool can beat that….

Anonymous
                              But their three games against three of the biggest clubs (Saints, Wire & Leeds)drew in 61539.

Daft figures Mutts if you knock off 12183 against the super saints it gives 49356 for the two fixtures against world famous Leeds (sooper league champions evan though they finished fifth) and Warrington (who did the double over worriers and finished top) are you saying that 24000 plus for those two fixtures :woohoo:

Chubbies FIOS

Anonymous

Can we play one on a good friday when everyone off work, and not against two london sides + the other on a wed night.

You won’t know anything about playing weekday matches or playing more than one london side do ya my jealous tubby.

You worry about promoting interest in your awful village game, and trying to catch up to union. We’ll worry about everything else -x-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 4 nations world cup 2013