4 nations world cup 2013

Forums Non Football Stuff 4 nations world cup 2013

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

an eggy mon talking about crowds FFs…..a bit like rab c nesbitt talking about the stock exchange. BORING

you just worry about getting 60k for your “world” cup final. And getting your village game in the national media spotlight..tick tock -X-

merry xmas

the otterthe otter
      Player
        Actually I think you’ll find he stopped going at all when he moved almost 300 miles away from the area in early 1986, some 2 years before Stan McEwan even signed for the Latics and 3 years before the incident that p!ssed him off with the way the club was run.

The “collection” incident that you refer to was actually the regular blanket collections for the covering of the Terrace behind the goal at Springfield Park in the era when Larry Lloyd was manager and the crowds were around the 8,000 mark around 1983. Many thousands was chucked into those blankets, yet none of it went towards what it was supposed to.

In my world, that constitutes embezzlement.

Always happy to correct a no-mark’s fabrication.

Thanks for replying so quickly. Good job you’re not bothered about us eh? I have a feeling you’re saying something different now to what you have in the past, but if that’s not the case sorry for posting a misleading circumstance.

But the fact still remains that you was once a supporter of a club you now set out to try to belittle at the slightest opportunity. It doesn’t alter the fact that you are fickle in your support. I moved almost 200 miles away for a few years, but it didn’t affect my support. Fair enough you may have decided it was too much time and effort travel such distances. Maybe you was just physically unable to, due to work commitments, but your petty vendetta since then does you no favours.

You turned your back on the club for whatever reason. Your choice, yet you spend a lot of time trying to point out the supposed lack of loyalty of exiating Latics fans. You speak with forked tongue.

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman

One minute, Latics fans say “we don’t care about crowds”. The next minute they say “we get bigger crowds blah blah”

WHO CARES??!!

Number of points scored by Wigan Athletic due to crowd size since 1932 – 0
          Number of points scored by Wigan RL due to crowd size since 1872 – 0

IT MEANS F*CK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 4 nations world cup 2013