48 hour rule

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48 hour rule

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

due to observing this new rule that you superfans want when everything has gone pair shaped again, and again, and again, and again

i will refrain until monday 15 th. march at 17.10 pm

but mark my words, you on here who keep defending that buffoon in charge of MY club,better get your tin hats on.

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
    Player

Who are you calling a? I’ve defended Martinez and still will. Why does that make me a?

Anonymous

He calls people because of the bullying tactics he’s been using all season

hung4chickshung4chicks
        Player

48 seconds more like

due to observing this new rule that you superfans want when everything has gone pair shaped again, and again, and again, and again

but mark my words, you on here who keep defending that buffoon in charge of MY club,better get your tin hats on.

If you’re that passionate about YOUR club, why didn’t you go and SUPPORT – YOUR team?

Again, YOUR club?

Do you have an announcement to make on Monday that involves the purchase of a football club? Business must really be booming Loudmouth.

I have had a warning .But at the age of 75 I have never used words like that.But if childish people are NOW running this site what do you expect.AND I and my Grandchildren still think that Martinez and his silly backroom staff SHOULD………………RESIGN NOW.PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE…..

SaredtJay Taylor
          Player
            I have had a warning .But at the age of 75 I have never used words like that.But if childish people are NOW running this site what do you expect.AND I and my Grandchildren still think that Martinez and his silly backroom staff SHOULD………………RESIGN NOW.PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE…..

resign now, with 9 games left, do you have alzheimers or are you just daft????

Come on Bobby, get the players playing, if they don’t want to, find ones that do.

I bet Holt and Co are chomping at the bit to prove they are better than what you have!

I think you should post under the name SCARED.

SaredtJay Taylor
            Player

you should post under the name ditos…

same paranoid drivel as the scared ones that think we’ll be relegated. Don’t you think that the real supporters are concerned about our status, position and inconsistecy?

Yes we are, but you know what, I would rather get behind my team and support them, drive them on you obviously dont. You would rather us be managerless and actually in the relegation zone (have we actually been in there yet?).

You carry on and scare monger, I will carry on and support my football team – No matter what!

landgatebluelandgateblue
              Player

May i remind people that swearing is against forum rules…..

Loudmouth you have a p.m.

TBH pal, you bore the fckin tits of me.

TBH pal, you bore the fckin carumbas of me.[/quote]

you know what john thats exactly how i have felt when i have been in your company on odd occasions for over 30 years

Hindley blueHindley blue
                Player
                  Who are you calling a? I’ve defended Martinez and still will. Why does that make me a?

We are loosing 4-0 and our Spanish super manager takes of Hugo and brings on Hendry Thomas a defensive midfielder!!!!!!! Presumably for damage limitation what the hell kind of a desition is that.

People paid good money today and we were awful and bringing Gomez and Scotland on makes us worse these 2 are absolute rubbish and just prove our manager is clueless because if he had any idea they would never get a game.

TBH pal, you bore the fckin carumbas of me.[/quote]

you know what john thats exactly how i have felt when i have been in your company on odd occasions for over 30 years[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48 hour rule