48 hour rule

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48 hour rule

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    blueviewpaul brown
    Player

Amazes me that you’ve got so much to say in defeat loudmouth (look at me I told you so) but after the Liverpool game you couldn’t even say that’s better, let’s have more of the same, we all know your viewpoint by now, would be nice if you could change the record now and again. ;)

SammySammy
      Player

Confucius say, “People who apologise a lot make many mistakes!”

He also says, “Man with hole in pocket has reason to feel cocky all day” :?

SammySammy
        Player

He also says, “Man with hole in pocket has reason to feel cocky all day” :? [/quote]
          “But man with hole in both pockets does not feel too cocky”

He also says, “Man with hole in pocket has reason to feel cocky all day” :? [/quote]
          “But man with hole in both pockets does not feel too cocky”[/quote]

Very true. He’s a very bright lad, that Confucius. Does he sit in the West Stand?

blueviewpaul brown
          Player

“But man with hole in both pockets does not feel too cocky”

Very true. He’s a very bright lad, that Confucius. Does he sit in the West Stand?

He should be easy to spot, he’s the one who never claps or puts his hands in the air. Hang on, that could be loudmouth, check his pockets for holes !

SammySammy
            Player

“But man with hole in both pockets does not feel too cocky”[/quote][/i][/size]

Very true. He’s a very bright lad, that Confucius. Does he sit in the West Stand?[/quote]

He should be easy to spot, he’s the one who never claps or puts his hands in the air. Hang on, that could be loudmouth, check his pockets for holes ![/quote]

Confucius does indeed sit in the West Stand and should the lights go out he will put his hands in the air and ask all those around to do the same because, “Many hands make light work!”

blueviewpaul brown
              Player

My watch has stopped.

Sephton01Liam Sephton
                Player
                  due to observing this new rule that you superfans want when everything has gone pair shaped again, and again, and again, and again

i will refrain until monday 15 th. march at 17.10 pm

but mark my words, you on here who keep defending that buffoon in charge of MY club,better get your tin hats on.

Wigan play almost exactly the same formation, tactics and subs every match. There’s no squad to pick from – theres a squad of about 14 good players, then there’s the rest. It’s not all of Martinezs’ fault as next season, if were still in the top flight, he will have learnt from his errors. Touch wood

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48 hour rule