48 hour rule

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48 hour rule

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

[/quote]TBH pal, you bore the fckin carumbas of me.[/quote]

you know what john thats exactly how i have felt when i have been in your company on odd occasions for over 30 years[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

oh and i forgot john that includes the numerous times i have battered you off the next peg as well over the years. ;)

In The KnowIn The Know
    Player
      May i remind people that swearing is against forum rules…..

Loudmouth you have a p.m.

WHY??….ffs!

May i remind people that swearing is against forum rules…..

Loudmouth you have a p.m.

WHY??….ffs![/quote]

i have been told off for swearing

somehow i dont think the ones who are more equal than others(superfans) would mind if i was singing from the same hymn sheet as they are.

i have been told off for swearing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bob16alec almond
      Player

Who are you calling a? I’ve defended Martinez and still will. Why does that make me a?

We are loosing 4-0 and our Spanish super manager takes of Hugo and brings on Hendry Thomas a defensive midfielder!!!!!!! Presumably for damage limitation what the hell kind of a desition is that.

People paid good money today and we were awful and bringing Gomez and Scotland on makes us worse these 2 are absolute rubbish and just prove our manager is clueless because if he had any idea they would never get a game.[/quote]
        At four nil the game has gone,he could put anyone on perhaps saving an injury or resting someone.

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
        Player

Who are you calling a? I’ve defended Martinez and still will. Why does that make me a?

We are loosing 4-0 and our Spanish super manager takes of Hugo and brings on Hendry Thomas a defensive midfielder!!!!!!! Presumably for damage limitation what the hell kind of a desition is that.

People paid good money today and we were awful and bringing Gomez and Scotland on makes us worse these 2 are absolute rubbish and just prove our manager is clueless because if he had any idea they would never get a game.[/quote]

That really doesn’t answer my question. Why am i a pri ck?

I’m the one thats supporting our manager and team during this difficult time. I’m the one thats being positive about our chances of survival. I’m still fully confident that Martinez will keep us up and kick on next year.

In contrast, your the one not supporting the manager, constantly berating the team and just general overeacting after every defeat.

If that makes me the pri ck then i really need to reconsider my outlook on life.

Hindley blueHindley blue
          Player

That really doesn’t answer my question. Why am i a pri ck?

I’m the one thats supporting our manager and team during this difficult time. I’m the one thats being positive about our chances of survival. I’m still fully confident that Martinez will keep us up and kick on next year.

In contrast, your the one not supporting the manager, constantly berating the team and just general overeacting after every defeat.

If that makes me the pri ck then i really need to reconsider my outlook on life.[/quote]

Sorry M P MCMURPHY you have your wires crossed if you read my post I never even mention you. I certainly never called you a pri ck.

The only person I have a gripe with is our manager as you can see from my post.

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
            Player

I know you didn’t call me a pri ck Hindley. But you replied to my question to Loudmouth which appeared like you was trying to justify his comment. It was mostly aimed at him.

I’m still hopeful of a reply from loudmouth.

Anonymous

he apologised to me yesterday so you have hope :lol: :lol:

mcmurphy i totally apologise to you as well.

it is/was a very emotive moment which i reacted to badly,and i totally withdraw the comment i made,having had time to gather my composure and look at things in the cold light of day i would like to rephrase what i said.

i dont think the people on here who support martinez are pr**ks,at best i think they are misguided at worst blind,i try constantly try to see the positives when i watch his team in action and listen to his post match comments and would love to be able to understand why other people support him,but despite my best efforts i truly cant,
                there was a glimmer of hope on monday and i acknowledge that,but in truth that liverpool side at the moment is the worst liverpool side i have seen in my 40 years or so of watching football and that puts the win over them into perspective,
                i have never heard the term “thrashed” used on tv to describe our defeats as many times as i have this season,and during all this martinez makes excuse after excuse for his inability to do anything about it.
                yes i do support this club but i dont and will never support martinez.

Anonymous

mcmurphy i totally apologise to you as well.

it is/was a very emotive moment which i reacted to badly,and i totally withdraw the comment i made,having had time to gather my composure and look at things in the cold light of day i would like to rephrase what i said.

i dont think the people on here who support martinez are pr**ks,at best i think they are misguided at worst blind,i try constantly try to see the positives when i watch his team in action and listen to his post match comments and would love to be able to understand why other people support him,but despite my best efforts i truly cant,
                  there was a glimmer of hope on monday and i acknowledge that,but in truth that liverpool side at the moment is the worst liverpool side i have seen in my 40 years or so of watching football and that puts the win over them into perspective,
                  i have never heard the term “thrashed” used on tv to describe our defeats as many times as i have this season,and during all this martinez makes excuse after excuse for his inability to do anything about it.
                  yes i do support this club but i dont and will never support martinez.[/quote]

That’s better lb :D

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
                  Player

Fair enough. How about you limit your attacks on our manager and team to one post per defeat instead of 10?

Fair enough. How about you limit your attacks on our manager and team to one post per defeat instead of 10?

you taking the p i s s

ididnt realise it was so few

and he is not our manager he may be yours and whelans but he certainly is not mine.

my apology to you yesterday was because in the heat of the moment i got you mixed up with someone else,that is the only reason i would ever apologise to you.

Anonymous

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48 hour rule