600 tickets sold for a game which can decide our future

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 600 tickets sold for a game which can decide our future

• This topic has 36 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by JaytJayt.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

As far as the drinking bit is concerned I agree. Going early, supping on the coach, stopping off in a village on the way there and back will be a big miss.
    We would normally go on a coach run by The globe pub, but due to free coaches, he isn’t taking one.
    Obviously experienced, so what do you reckon? Grin and bear it or try the pop bottle trick? ;)

Well done lad, maybe you have just dropped someone in it.Let’s just hope the OB don’t read this. :roll: [/quote]

Words fail me, they really do :roll:

ticsladTicslad
    Player

Get behind the team
      Get behind the team
      Get behind the team
      Get behind…..

Then you see those spouting don’t even go.

I can cheer, clap, boo, moan, sing, chant or what ever because I earn it by supporting the club, especially during it’s most important games.
      Those fair weather fans who turn up when it suits, should keep opinions about supporting Wigan Athletic to themselves.

Nice one coming from the mon who was spouting about our performance at Birmingham away at 5-30pm :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

See this mons not got an iPhone.
      :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

vincehillvinceHill
      Player

No way would i give any money to that horrible little football club.£35 to watch a football match is a disgrace in any league-robbing b@stards!

Anonymous

Get behind the team
          Get behind the team
          Get behind the team
          Get behind…..

Then you see those spouting don’t even go.

I can cheer, clap, boo, moan, sing, chant or what ever because I earn it by supporting the club, especially during it’s most important games.
          Those fair weather fans who turn up when it suits, should keep opinions about supporting Wigan Athletic to themselves.

Nice one coming from the mon who was spouting about our performance at Birmingham away at 5-30pm :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

See this mons not got an iPhone.
          :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: [/quote]

But you have forgot havn’t you a couple of days later you admitted that you hadn’t gone to the game :oops: :oops: :oops:

Or had you forgot what username you was under at the time

ticsladTicslad
          Player

Post that admission.
            Any way, what you doing questioning?
            May be you took your laptop to Brum?
            :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ticsladTicslad
            Player

Just one more thing thtytwoyears,
              I only have 1 username, which explains why or if I possibly go too far I am happy to apologise not switch username.

Only an hour to coach departure, bring back 3 points hopefully.

Think I will line up my phone with the Hull and Burnley games.

JaytJayt
              Chairman

Have a good day for those that are travelling down….. I am on my now as well..

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 600 tickets sold for a game which can decide our future