600 tickets sold for a game which can decide our future

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 600 tickets sold for a game which can decide our future

• This topic has 36 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by JaytJayt.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    ticsladTicslad
    Player

You get a lot of people talking about support on here. I’ve read many times when giving honest opinion:
      “get behind the team”
      Well, I get behind the team at the game and obviously others do. I bet some of those talking about supporting the team are staying away tomorrow.
      8am at The DW, support is for real,not over an Internet message board.
      Come on Wigan, seal survival tomorrow and **** these stay away part timers.

landgatebluelandgateblue
      Player

Maybe some people have to work or look after kiddies?
        And before you start ill be there at 8am on coach no 3! :D

You get a lot of people talking about support on here. I’ve read many times when giving honest opinion:
        “get behind the team”
        Well, I get behind the team at the game and obviously others do. I bet some of those talking about supporting the team are staying away tomorrow.
        8am at The DW, support is for real,not over an Internet message board.
        Come on Wigan, seal survival tomorrow and **** these stay away part timers.

A true fan doesn’t really have to blow his own trumpet to everyone else and suggest he’s a better fan than anyone else just because he has been given a pink pass for any away game.

Enjoy your day, I have other commitments tomorrow – not that it’s anything to do with you or anyone else.

ticsladTicslad
        Player

Nuff said!

Hold my head high knowing I “support” the team, not just coming on here to say I do.

Nuff said!

Hold my head high knowing I “support” the team, not just coming on here to say I do.

Berk.

Tell me, weren’t you one of those booing Martinez and the team a few weeks ago? If so, you can keep that kind of support, thanks.

ticsladTicslad
          Player

You mean you went to give the lads your support?

Congratulation, be calling you a regular next.

Heard much cheering or booing out of Wigan this year?

The ones who always spout about great support are always those to be found wanting in the end.

banjostringVP
            Player
              You mean you went to give the lads your support?

Congratulation, be calling you a regular next.

Heard much cheering or booing out of Wigan this year?

The ones who always spout about great support are always those to be found wanting in the end.

I had a few pints last night and I’m not at my best but I’ve read through this a few times and I don’t think it makes any sense :?

ticsladTicslad
              Player

Get behind the team
                Get behind the team
                Get behind the team
                Get behind…..

Then you see those spouting don’t even go.

I can cheer, clap, boo, moan, sing, chant or what ever because I earn it by supporting the club, especially during it’s most important games.
                Those fair weather fans who turn up when it suits, should keep opinions about supporting Wigan Athletic to themselves.

Get behind the team
                Get behind the team
                Get behind the team
                Get behind…..

Then you see those spouting don’t even go.

I can cheer, clap, boo, moan, sing, chant or what ever because I earn it by supporting the club, especially during it’s most important games.
                Those fair weather fans who turn up when it suits, should keep opinions about supporting Wigan Athletic to themselves.

And those who appear to have the brains of a 12-year old should really keep all their opinions to themselves.

How come you don’t spout this greatest living support stuff before every away game? Perhaps because tomorrow’s pink pass is one of a few to be granted?

Oh, and I am with Banjo… your previous post makes no sense whatsoever.

Offended? You know what to do – report me like you did last time, yer big mard @rse.

ticsladTicslad
                Player

Wey hey, I’m getting to ya! No answers have ya fair weather?

Couldn’t support a good ****!

You go to County? How about Fulham?

Wigan Athletic has real supporters.

You’re not one of them.

Wey hey, I’m getting to ya! No answers have ya fair weather?

Couldn’t support a good ****!

You go to County? How about Fulham?

Wigan Athletic has real supporters.

You’re not one of them.

Fulham, no. County, yes.

But you’re right, I’m obviously not a good supporter. I’ll report myself to Admin to save you doing it.

Thats supporter of the year sorted then

ticsladTicslad
                  Player

No need to bother gryph, think everyone can see how good your support is.
                    Credit where credits due though, on the Internet you’re a top supporter.

No need to bother gryph, think everyone can see how good your support is.
                    Credit where credits due though, on the Internet you’re a top supporter.

You do know everyone is laughing at you, don’t you? :roll:

Off to a meeting now. I guess playtime will nearly be over for you too, soon.

JaytJayt
                    Chairman

I must have imagined you at all the away matches all those years ago Griff, (before we both had kid/s!!!!) … and there was me thinking you were a real supporter an all.

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 600 tickets sold for a game which can decide our future