75 out of 100

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 75 out of 100

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    JaytJayt
    Chairman

We dominate a game for 75 mins out of 100 (including added time), which footage do MOTD show, and why… feel free to discuss….

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

filmossfilmoss
      Player

To be fair I was surprised they got enough footage to show ! It was on the whole pretty boring stuff !!

The stats show we had 55% possesion – Given made his first save on 85 minutes from a shot hit straight at him – he made his second and only other save 2 minutes later from Di Santo.

When they start dishing points out for having possesion without any penetration we may start being on MOD in a more prominent spot the coverage was pretty much spot on seeing it was a poor game between two poor sides.

In all my years watching Wigan Athletic I have never known the football we play to be as dull and boring as it is now.

Anonymous

he made his second and only other save 2 minutes later from Di Santo.

Let me ask you a question oh mighty one

How come your such a wind up merchent on Vital and say totally opposite on here

just thought i’d ask :oops:

jrfatfanjrfatfan
          Player
            The stats show we had 55% possesion – Given made his first save on 85 minutes from a shot hit straight at him – he made his second and only other save 2 minutes later from Di Santo.

When they start dishing points out for having possesion without any penetration we may start being on MOD in a more prominent spot the coverage was pretty much spot on seeing it was a poor game between two poor sides.

In all my years watching Wigan Athletic I have never known the football we play to be as dull and boring as it is now.

Back to what you do best LMB dissing the football team you support even when they’ve dominated a team supposedly good enough to challenge for Europa league. Even the ball boy I spoke to after the game who is just 11 years old, said he couldn’t believe Wigan had just took only one point from that game. Prooves you know fek aw about footy. [no wanky smiley]

From Matlock to ManU
            What a journey!

Back to what you do best LMB dissing the football team you support even when they’ve dominated a team supposedly good enough to challenge for Europa league. Even the ball boy I spoke to after the game who is just 11 years old, said he couldn’t believe Wigan had just took only one point from that game. Prooves you know fek aw about footy. [no wanky smiley][/quote]

Grow up JR and read what I have said again, the first lot are facts – the stats say we had 55% possesion, they dont say we rearely troubled aston villa despite the amount of ball we had, points aren’t dished out for possession, Given made 2 saves the first one being the shot straight at him by rodalegga in the 85th minute, if that is domination then you are right I know F all about football.

The next IS my opinion but it is shared by by many from both sides of the martinez divide – it was a boring game played by two boring sides.

The last thing I will repeat again in all my years of watching Wigan Athletic I cannot remember the football served up week after week to be as dull and boring as we watch now, and if we were winning games 1-0 every week it would not change my opinion one jot.

galacTICSanjay Shah
            Player
              if we were winning games 1-0 every week it would not change my opinion one jot.

What utter BS

jrfatfanjrfatfan
              Player

Goes to bed and yawns my fekin head off at such a predictable boring post from the man who knows everything about football, but actually knows fek aw.
                [Waits to see what happens at the Swansea game before getting drawn in to a Martinez out campaign again]

Back to what you do best LMB dissing the football team you support even when they’ve dominated a team supposedly good enough to challenge for Europa league. Even the ball boy I spoke to after the game who is just 11 years old, said he couldn’t believe Wigan had just took only one point from that game. Prooves you know fek aw about footy. [no wanky smiley][/quote]

Grow up JR and read what I have said again, the first lot are facts – the stats say we had 55% possesion, they dont say we rearely troubled aston villa despite the amount of ball we had, points aren’t dished out for possession, Given made 2 saves the first one being the shot straight at him by rodalegga in the 85th minute, if that is domination then you are right I know F all about football.

The next IS my opinion but it is shared by by many from both sides of the martinez divide – it was a boring game played by two boring sides.

The last thing I will repeat again in all my years of watching Wigan Athletic I cannot remember the football served up week after week to be as dull and boring as we watch now, and if we were winning games 1-0 every week it would not change my opinion one jot.[/quote]

From Matlock to ManU
                What a journey!

Anonymous

What utter BS[/quote]

Ive got to agree B)

filmossfilmoss
                  Player

What utter BS[/quote]

Ive got to agree B)[/quote]

With which ? :)

What utter BS[/quote]

Edit the bit you want by all means, but even winning back to back is not even a serious threat with this manager let alone winning every week.

Please feel free to counter what I actually said without your edit trying to turn it into something else.

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                    Player

If you want to support teams that win 1-0 or generally win, then go and support united or city. I’ll support my team if they are winning or losing.
                      Wigan Athletic are in my blood and today have pushed a team who are generally top half EPL.
                      If you are disappointed at drawing 0-0, then go and watch Accrington Stanley. Cookie could do with a couple of band Waggoner’s following his red army.

From Matlock to ManU
                      What a journey!

he made his second and only other save 2 minutes later from Di Santo.

Let me ask you a question oh mighty one

How come your such a wind up merchent on Vital and say totally opposite on here

just thought i’d ask :oops:

If you care to explain yourself in a lucid manor I will be more than glad to answer you.

If you want to support teams that win 1-0 or generally win, then go and support united or city. I’ll support my team if they are winning or losing.
                      Wigan Athletic are in my blood and today have pushed a team who are generally top half EPL.
                      If you are disappointed at drawing 0-0, then go and watch Accrington Stanley. Cookie could do with a couple of band Waggoner’s following his red army.

In my last reply to you I asked you to read what I had previously posted.

I must apologise to you now, because when I typed that I honestly didn’t realise you were actually illiterate.

In my last reply to you I asked you to read what I had previously posted.

I must apologise to you now, because when I typed that I honestly didn’t realise you were actually illiterate.[/quote]

People who write in the “manor” that you do shouldn’t really talk about being illiterate, should they?

As for the game, I thought it was a typical Wigan home game; opposition putting 10 men behind the ball whenever we had it and us struggling to break them down. Fascinates me watching us try, frustrates me that we rarely can but pleases me that we don’t resort to simply launching it forward at every opportunity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 75 out of 100