75 out of 100

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 75 out of 100

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
    Player

Now now Mr Griff when the Robbie defence case shrivels you feel free to resort to insults !!!

Now now Mr Griff when the Robbie defence case shrivels you feel free to resort to insults !!!

That wasn’t an insult, I was merely stating a fact.

I have had the same defence (and criticisms) of Roberto for about 3 years. I just donlt feel the need to repeat it hysterically every single Saturday evening/Sunday morning like some.

jrfatfanjrfatfan
      Player

Six months tomorrow since we won a game at home !! Now that sort of home form is indeed fascinating !!

The last two home wins at the DW have been by Wigan Warriors & Wigan Warriors. In different seasons.[/quote]

How many chubsters watched those two wins?, we had over 20,000 at the DW for that boring 0-0 draw.
        Move along little egg boy. :lol: :whistle:[/quote]

Attendances and possession do not get you any points. I would have thought even a rotund, baldy the wrong side of 40 would have grasped that by now[/quote]

I fully understand that crowds don’t get you points but unfortunately the slightly fatter, balder, owder, thicker chubsters harped on about little Latics crowds for longer than I could take and now love the fact that we are getting bigger crowds. :lol:
        Once again you can’t keep your spotty, greasy face of this football website. If you want I’ll order you a JCB or summut to remove that massive chip that now lies squarely and firmly on the eggmens shoulders.
        Can you not talk your older sister into letting you play with her wii game for 5 minutes. B)

From Matlock to ManU
        What a journey!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 75 out of 100