Forums Non Football Stuff 6274

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    The EggThe Egg
    Chairman

As mutty said Wigan RL have played there before.

Regards the ticket allocation they will probably end up with 20k. What initially happens is the two finalists are given between 10k and 15k and are then given more bit by bit if required or they’re sent back for general sale through the RFL. Obviously in football the finalists are given the whole end and they sell them block by block so they can give more to the other side if needed and segregate accordingly. As there isn’t segregation in rugby, Wigan could effectively receive tickets in the Hull end depending on sales.

Bear in mind that many Wiganers go every year and buy through the RFL. There will probably be between 17k and 25k there on the day.

Tez HTerry Hill
      Player

I should think they will sell out 10k for their first trip to new Wembley FFS!

Is that apart from their victory there in 2011 – y’know – the day you had to change your kick-off against QPR?[/quote]

Haha nuttywhite disappears when he gets spanked, bit of bait and ………CHOMP so so easy I didn’t doubt I could get him for a minute

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
        Player

hello whats going on here then top of the table clash and tickets being given away :whistle: :whistle:

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?tsmp=1375722027&f=28&t=555724&sid=63dcb0410f077da75d45426a02c30118

How close are you to selling 6274 tickets for your big day out this weekend?

In fact, how close are you to selling half of 6274 tickets?

electicblueelecticblue
          Player

TBH I don’t know how many we’ve sold but i’d guess its more than 6274.

I also don’t know if its allready been pointed out to you

It’s only a friendly not a semi final

It’s about a 4oo mile round trip not 12 miles

and the ticket prices are a bit dearer aswell

TBH I don’t know how many we’ve sold but i’d guess its more than 6274.

I also don’t know if its allready been pointed out to you

It’s only a friendly not a semi final

It’s about a 4oo mile round trip not 12 miles

and the ticket prices are a bit dearer aswell

Despite it being a friendly, there will be more people watching it in the UK and worldwide than there will be watching Rugby League’s premier kock-out trophy final.

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
            Player

Nice comment Standish and in part true :woohoo:

grumpygrumpy
              Player

Cut it out you prats I carnt be prouder than I am now with my home town, Wigan latics now everyone has heard of us since our FA CUP win and Wigan rugby league everyone in Australia and the Pacific know about them and hopefully CHALLENGE CUP winners I love it when I’m in Africa and they say what a team latics are and same when I was in Australia about rugby you should all be proud I am

grumpygrumpy
                Player

RANT OVER

Tez HTerry Hill
                  Player

Grumpy cnut we don’t want your sort on here

proud of both, do me a favour

Rant over without starting another message to say rant over

grumpygrumpy
                    Player

That’s me with a slapped wrist I’ll back to being a grumpy get then

19 May – 23001.
                      20 Aug – 14374.

Dress it up all you want, but a near 9000 drop in crowd size is pretty grim news.

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
                      Player

I look at this way our previous record attendance against Doncaster was 5834 tonight it was 14374 a significant increase one may say with a 1500 tops following from Yorkshire and if you care to look at the average attendance for the last time in the championship it was about 11500 with bigger championship clubs to visit the DW stadium I am confident that the average will be around 16000 this season

I look at this way our previous record attendance against Doncaster was 5834 tonight it was 14374 a significant increase one may say

I look forward to this rationale come Sunday as to how you will justify a “significant increase”.

When Wigan and Middlesborough last played the crowd was 16806.

The EggThe Egg
                        Chairman

Mutty. I’ll try and put this in the nicest way possible.

NOBODY GIVES A SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 82 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 6274