Forums Non Football Stuff 6274

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author

And if thats the case, why are so many anti-rugby threads started by your “chums”?

Suggest you re-visit C&W and count the number of anti-Latics threads started in the last month for the true definition on what “Nobody Gives a Shite” actually means!

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
    Player

oh dear Mutty you do have a dicky fit every time the peanut chuckers are mentioned on here and you do chomp at every comment would you like to explain how the bestest supported team in the world of rugby have supporters who cant travel 7 miles to leyth yet are banging on about 30000 supporters going to that there London

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

There were several threads on C&W regarding our following to the FA Cup semi final and claiming that Wigan RL would sell the allocation if it was their first trip to the new Wembley despite it costing around £80 per head for travel and ticket and a very real prospect of a return 4 weeks later.
        A few months later and people were then complaining about a semi final in Leigh costing £18.

There are people on both sides of the fence who would rather comment on the failings of the other side than actually comment on their own. As I’ve said many times, I don’t get it but each to their own and as long as they do it on this board and not the football section then that’s their choice and they’re free to do so.

FTR, the attendance yesterday had around 12000 home fans which on a Tuesday night is higher than Wigan RL would achieve against similar opposition. Lets say Wakefield.
        RL fans are currently moaning about playing on a Thursday or Monday night 12 miles down the road. Try going to Newcastle on a Monday or Arsenal on a Tuesday at double the ticket price.

There were several threads on C&W regarding our following to the FA Cup semi final and claiming that Wigan RL would sell the allocation if it was their first trip to the new Wembley despite it costing around £80 per head for travel and ticket and a very real prospect of a return 4 weeks later.
        A few months later and people were then complaining about a semi final in Leigh costing £18.

There are people on both sides of the fence who would rather comment on the failings of the other side than actually comment on their own. As I’ve said many times, I don’t get it but each to their own and as long as they do it on this board and not the football section then that’s their choice and they’re free to do so.

FTR, the attendance yesterday had around 12000 home fans which on a Tuesday night is higher than Wigan RL would achieve against similar opposition. Lets say Wakefield.
        RL fans are currently moaning about playing on a Thursday or Monday night 12 miles down the road. Try going to Newcastle on a Monday or Arsenal on a Tuesday at double the ticket price.

Eggy, cut it out – they’ll soon stop letting you in at the rugby, talking this much sense.

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman

Eggy, cut it out – they’ll soon stop letting you in at the rugby, talking this much sense.[/quote]

My alter ego kicks in then and I comment on how poor Latics crowds are and how many free tickets they give away.

I very nearly cheered early on last night when Doncaster put a shot over the bar. I thought Wigan had kicked a penalty ;)

I look at this way our previous record attendance against Doncaster was 5834 tonight it was 14374 a significant increase one may say

I look forward to this rationale come Sunday as to how you will justify a “significant increase”.

When Wigan and Middlesborough last played the crowd was 16806.[/quote]

14333 – I await your “positive spin” on this one with baited breath….

14,333 who stood and applauded the Rugby League Challenge Cup.

Give it a rest lad. You’re becoming very boring.

horchorc
          Manager

14,332 actually. I turned my back on the klumps as they entered our pitch and didn’t turn back until I was told the parasitic cuckoos had left our pitch.

Never forget.

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
            Player

I look at this way our previous record attendance against Doncaster was 5834 tonight it was 14374 a significant increase one may say

I look forward to this rationale come Sunday as to how you will justify a “significant increase”.

When Wigan and Middlesborough last played the crowd was 16806.[/quote]

14333 – I await your “positive spin” on this one with baited breath….[/quote]

No problem my chubbie friend our average currently stands at 14 300 ish a raise of 3000 on the average we had last time we was in this division with other more big fixtures to come i’m sure we will manage to stay at that level or maybe increase it :ohmy:

our average currently stands at 14 300 ish a raise of 3000 on the average we had last time we was in this division with other more big fixtures to come i’m sure we will manage to stay at that level or maybe increase it

5 days ago you said:

I am confident that the average will be around 16000 this season

So which do you think it will be – 14300 or 16000?

1700 represents over 10% less – I hope you are not responsible for producing the financial plan wherever you work!

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
              Player

our average currently stands at 14 300 ish a raise of 3000 on the average we had last time we was in this division with other more big fixtures to come i’m sure we will manage to stay at that level or maybe increase it

5 days ago you said:

I am confident that the average will be around 16000 this season

So which do you think it will be – 14300 or 16000?

1700 represents over 10% less – I hope you are not responsible for producing the financial plan wherever you work![/quote]

alas numbnuts there as only been two home games 21 more to go some maybe less than 14300 some maybe more quite satisfied with the average at the moment more than I thought truth be told

The saintThe saint
                Player

It’s 24 home games to play with Europe league

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
                  Player

Mutty wrote yesterday I don’t have a fascination with attendances :lol: :lol: :lol:

the otterthe otter
                    Player

I’m “positive” that 10 out of 13 home games for the warriors so far this season have had less fans on than both our home games.

14,332 actually. I turned my back on the klumps as they entered our pitch and didn’t turn back until I was told the parasitic cuckoos had left our pitch.

Never forget.[/quote]

How incredibly mature! ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 6274